Endocrine Disruptors Screening & Testing
Wildlife International, Ltd. provides comprehensive, leading-edge research and testing programs to evaluate the potential of test materials to impact the endocrine systems of a wide variety of organisms.
- Screening tests with fish and amphibians including fathead minnow, zebra fish, Medaka, stickleback, Xenopus sp. (metamorphosis), and others
Higher tier tests such as:
- Multi-generation avian reproduction studies with Japanese quail (Coturnix) and northern bobwhite
- Multi-generation and developmental studies with fish and invertebrates, such as fathead minnow, zebra fish, Medaka, sheepshead minnow, mysid, and other species.
- Custom-designed tests to address specific concerns related to endocrine-related responses with Xenopus sp. (e.g., gonadal development), zebra finch (reproduction and behavior), avian development (egg injection), and other studies designed to meet client-specific needs
- Biomarkers including vitellogenin, steroids,
thyroid, and others
- Chemistry support
- Complete in-house
© 2010 Wildlife International, Ltd.