Wildlife International, Ltd. is a leading contract research organization (CRO) specializing in Ecotoxicology, Environmental Fate and Chemistry. Established in 1976, we serve and provide support to a global clientele with GLP studies to meet global regulatory requirements for the testing of agrochemicals, industrial chemicals, pharmaceuticals, biocides and animal health products. Our highly experienced and talented team of scientists and technicians focuses on quality, timeliness, innovation and flexibility to meet the complex needs of diverse markets, each of which are confronted with ever more complex regulations.
We provide testing and support services for all market sectors:
- Agrochemicals to comply with US EPA (FIFRA) , EU Directive 91/414, JMAFF requirements and all other global regulations
- Industrial chemicals under REACH; Notification and Registration of all New and Existing Industrial Chemicals across the globe
- Pharmaceuticals to comply with the Environmental Risk Assessments of Medicinal Products for Human Use, in support of the EMEA guidelines; FDA and other global regulations
- The evaluation of endocrine effects in aquatic, avian and invertebrate test systems
- Biocides under EU Directive 98/8/EC and US EPA (FIFRA)
- Animal Health products: The Environmental Impact Assessments Veterinary Medicinal Products in support of the EMEA guidelines
© 2010 Wildlife International, Ltd.